Premium

Country

UK 

Device

Samsung galaxy s20 plus 

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Has anyone's podcasts just completely dissappeard and i cant search for them either?? 

25 Replies

I think it's just a way to fob us off. They know we aren't creators. Spotify has made this, decision an we have to like it or go elsewhere. Me personally are going to amazon music at end of month an gunna use a free podcast app for my music dj podcasts that I love listening to. 

Spoiler
Podcast disappeared 

Happened to me too. Not sure why they put it up if they are going to remove it! Only left with shitty podcasts or crappy music left to download... very disappointing... will be cancelling soon

They clearly have made a decision to remove all music podcasts. Even though we provide the service to them, for free & they make money from people's subscriptions. 

I had a podcast that has been running for 13 years. The feed is taken from Soundcloud so no issues with licenses. I doubt they'll care but I have cancelled my Premium subscription & move to YouTube Music, (which as a much better selection).

I did this entirely because of they way they've handled this & when I contacted support they were actually pretty rude about it. 

i have something similar.

i added some of my Favorite song that are in podcast and added them to my playlist. the next day it not in my playlist anymore. What do i do.its not from a original songs its mostly slowed+revered songs i really liked 

You call this a sollution!?

Give us our money back Spotify.

Spotify support is copy paste garbage 

Suggested posts