Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts no longer an option on "Your Library" page

Podcasts no longer an option on "Your Library" page

Today when I went to use Spotify in my Android App to listen to a Podcast I follow, the option of "Podcasts" no longer appeared on my "Your Library" page. Usually that's how I navigate to the Podcasts I follow quickly. But now to find the Podcasts I follow I literally have to manually search for them since they're not aggregated anywhere any longer.

Has that happened to anyone else? Seems kind of silly to remove Podcasts from that menu when you have Playlists, Stations, Songs, Albums, Artists, and Videos all listed out still.

22 Replies

Hi, SpotUserMX 

That version number would be affected by the bug I was describing before. Any version below 8.4.48.375 might be affected as well.

As far as I'm aware, the latest version in the Google Paly Store is 8.4.60 (Also available in the Amazon Android app store). Can you please try updating to that version?

Let's make sure you're running the latest version before taking other measures.

Best,

Manuel

Well, whatever regression had been introduced, that reversed it!

Installed version is now 8.4.61.683 arm V7

Again, thanks for getting involved!

". I cannot justify paying for a service that doesn't even allow for such simple option as browsing followed podcasts."

And I feel the same as an person who does NOT listen to podcasts - why should I pay for spotify to !!see!! advertisements about podcasts that FOR SURE isn't interesting for me at all? At least the ones in Sweden on the Top is just disgusting and ugly. I want to hide them as "ads" and show more podcasts that actually i want to hear (if there exist any).

But for now - I am not able to hide the cringe podcasts so that function is dead for me.

Suggested posts