Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Porque no se reproduce ninguna cancion de spotify y playlists

Porque no se reproduce ninguna cancion de spotify y playlists

Cuando quiero abrir una playlist me pone que esta vacia y que vuelva al inicio. cuando busco para reproducir una cancion como Plan A no se reproduce, no pasa nada. tambien cuando apreto para ver mi plan no me deja verlo me salta error. Ayuda soy de Android
15 Replies

Hi 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community.

Sorry to hear that you're having such an experience with the app.

We'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps from this Spotify Guide exactly, as this will assure that all app data is cleared completely, before reinstalling.

Also, make sure that Battery optimization is not enabled for Spotify from the system app settings, as well as that the app is granted all permissions. These settings could be hindering the performance of the app.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello I have same problem, I already reinstall the app as you mention, but that did not work.

Even I tried with another account and it is the same.

Do you have another solution.

Hey there @coldsworf

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, could you let us know if all your playlists appear to be empty or only your Liked songs?

On another note, is this happening across devices or only on a specific one? 

Lastly, would you mind letting us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello,

All my list looks empty, even if I search new list they shows empty.

It looks like the problem is just my app, because I can listen music using the browser in the same cell phone.

I'm using android 11 on a Samsung Galaxy A50.

Adding background, this began after I delete cache and info like in master reinstall process.

Hey @coldsworf,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and for keeping us posted 🙂

Just to confirm, is your account on Premium service or is it free?

On another note, we'd like to check, is there an external SD card installed on your device? If so, remove it and reinstall the app in the internal memory of your device. Make sure to use the app without inserting the SD card again. 

Once you done that, can you let us know the exact Spotify version you've installed? You can check the version by following the steps of this link

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator

Hello team,

Just to notify, I remove sd card and now all works well.

The steps were:

1.  Turn off the cell phone.

2. Remove sd card.

3. Turn on the phone without sd card.

4. Now app work well.

5. Insert sd card.

6. Check if storage change to sd card.

7. Confirm all works well.

Thank you for all your support.

Regards.

Hey @coldsworf,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and for keeping us posted 🙂

We’re happy to know you could sort this out. Don't hesitate to reach out if the app starts to behave again.

We'll be here if anything else comes up.

Take care!

AlejaRModerator

Holas buenas dias. 

Soy usuaria de Spotify Premium, tuve el mismo problema que la usuaria anterior, a diferencia de que cuando vuelvo a instalar la aplicación no me deja poner las tarjeta SD como almacenamiento. Siempre que intento poner la tarjeta SD como almacenamiento aparece todo las listas de la aplicación como vacías. Me sucede en la app de mi teléfono Android, y es la versión de spotify 8.7.52.1010

Hey @lourdesgrouco,

Thank you for joining the conversation. Keep in mind that the official language used in the Community is English; the replies will be posted in this language. We appreciate your understanding.

We're receiving some reports of this same issue you’re reporting. This is now Under Investigation by the internal teams and we hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to add your +Vote and subscribe to this thread to be aware of any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator

Hello team!

Same problem since 2 weeks ago 😞

Any solution? Or we've to waiting more? 

Than you.

Hey @MikiCassiopeia,

As @OscarDC has mentioned, this is now Under Investigation. Any new updates will be posted in the linked thread. You may subscribe to it in order to not miss any new infos, related to the subject.
We're here for you if any further questions arise 🙂
Thank you for your patience!

VasilModerator

Tengo el mismo problema, no me permite almacenar la música descargada en la SD, me pone todas las playlist vacías, tengo mucha música descargada y ya me saturó el alamacenamiento interno de ahí la necesidad de moverla a la SD, Samsung A50 android 11 Spotify premium familiar

Hola:

Tengo el mismo problema que los usuarios anteriores. En mi caso comencé a notar que al reiniciar mi teléfono en automático todo lo que tenia almacenado en la tarjeta SD lo comenzaba a pasar a la memoria interna  y la saturaba obligándome a desinstalar e instalar de nuevo la app porque ni borrando cache regresaba a la configuración inicial (almacenar en SD)

El problema ya fue hoy, al tratar de instalar varias veces la app no me dejaba poner el almacenamiento en la tarjeta SD y al lograrlo  dice que todas las playlist están vacías.

Ya seguí la indicación que le dieron a @coldsworf y ni así funciono 😞

Muchísimas gracias!!!! Llevaba 5 meses sin poder usar la aplicación y está fue mi solución 🙌🙌

Hi!

Could someone fix it? I still with the same problem and I can´t change to SD 😞

Thank you so much!

Suggested posts