Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account

Premium Account

So I just upgraded to premium after my account was on free for a couple months, but once i upgraded, it worked for a minute let me click on a song, but after a couple minutes went by, it wouldn't work anymore. But they are available offline, but won't let me click on a song, and only get 6 skips
6 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Do you have enough free space at your SD-card/internal storage? 

Have you already to tried to logout and login afterwards? Sometimes something simple as this already fixes the problem.

You may also try to reinstall Spotify on Android. 

To reinstall Spotify on Android, please follow all the steps correctly as given in this topic.

Hello and welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚

so well, like michaelW mentioned you have to relogg anyways. 

But please go also to your settings and then to your account settings to see how long you have premium or if you have premium left at all so you can make sure that it is already purchased successful ๐Ÿ™‚

Is this problem also at other devices with your account or only on this one device ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Okay, so I got it to work and everything, but it won't sync my songs to be available offline, it worked on my moms phone and grandmas phone, but not on mine it works halfway and just gives out. I've never had this happen to me. And I got an email saying my subscription will be renewed automatically every month until I cancel my account.

Have you also tried reinstalling The app on your phone ?

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

As Amarro suggests I also recommend a clean install. Please see the troubleshooting guide which is at the top of the Android forum (also linked in my signature). This demonstrates the best way to go about this task.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Oh sorry, I didn't know I was in the android forum.

Suggested posts