Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account problem

Premium account problem

I just activated my spotify premium gift card, however on my android is still says i need to update to premium. Tried installing and re installing, having trouble. Please help!!

-Matt

5 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Community.

Then lets get down to the issue. Are you using the same username & password on the device that you used on Spotify website when activating the Premium?

If you go to https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/ what does it say when you log in using the credentials?

You have to use the same credentials on the Android app as you used on SPotufy website when activating the premium subscription.

So if you used your Facebook account -> you need to log in with your Facebook account ...

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

hello, i need to cancel my account , i do not need spotify anymore, as i cannot afford it .

compo1 - Use the account subscription pages to cancel any subscription you have. If you have another issue then please raise your own thread
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Hi i just got my premium account but for some reason i logged in and all my downloads are gone and i can only listen the radio

@odhyfer612 wrote:
Hi i just got my premium account but for some reason i logged in and all my downloads are gone and i can only listen the radio

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts