Premium features on Android

Solved!

Re: Premium features on Android

Joe
Community Legend

Only the relevant options appear when you are playing through another device (your PC for example). Tap the green speaker icon at the bottom and switch back to your android and all options will be available to you.

SwiftBrother
Casual Listener
Im just downloading like 600 songs to my SD-card The problem is: When I close the app for any reason every song is deleted from the offline songs. So I've to download these like 600 songs every day and that makes absolutely no sense for me.

SwiftBrother
Casual Listener
It's not every time closing the app. I can't see a rythm, when the songs are deleted.

Jeremylogan
I don't have any of the play buttons on my lock screen or in my notification bar anymore why?

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Jeremylogan,

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue. :)

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

DaireJ
Casual Listener

I've only been a premium subscriber for a couple of months but already my downloaded music has disappeared twice for no apparent reason. I still had plenty of memory on my SD card & I didn't change any of the settings or alter anything at all. I was listening to an album & everything was fine & then I closed the application & reopened it 15 minutes later to download a song & everything had vanished. I'm really beginning to wonder why I'm paying for such a frustrating service. Please help before I just give up.

SwiftBrother
Casual Listener
Hey
That's exactly my problem too... But in my case, the songs are deleted
nearly daily. But also the storage setting is resetted nearly daily to the
internal storage.
I can't use Spotify like that. Please fix or I've to change to another
music stream app.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @DaireJ @SwiftBrother

You should keep an eye on the 'Offline devices' listed in your account settings. The same device may be added several times which may make your offline downloads to reset. Delete any duplicate or unrecognized devices you may see and let me know how it goes. :)
osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

lsdejonckheere

I can't set my offline data location on Android anymore. How can I still do this and will this feature come back in de future?

user-removed
Not applicable

Same think, I am an old customer and I am back on Spotify, I am surprised to see that the download quality choice does not appear now. I can only change the streaming quality but there is no menu to change offline quality. Is it normal ? The feature has been deleted ?

SUGGESTED POSTS