Premium features on Android

Solved!

Re: Premium features on Android

ezraen

Alright, so I've a bit of a fun issue. In the midst of dealing with songs not downloading (a resolved issue), I resorted to doing a little on-and-off dance with the Downloading Switch over in the All Songs place. Initially, it didn't look like it did anything, but then, oh! I have the exact opposite of my previous issue! Most of my songs say they're not saved offline, and are downloading! Welp, that's fine, but the storage used reported by the app has only risen, and even with internet disabled (or offline mode on), the "Not Saved Offline" songs still play in full! I would be quick to paint this as terrible storage management, but the songs are clearly known to be existent and registered. My only concern is storage, and not having a copious amount of songs duplicates would be a nightmare. What relief is there to this?

EvrenTR
Regular

Hi.

I can not see and control my track list and album cover on my bmw screen. I also updated my version but its still the same. I use bluetooth commection always.

Ps: It was working perfectly with IOS.

ignoto_97
Casual Listener

I can't find the button "choose where you want to save your music" (phone's memory or external memory) on the last version of spotify.

Where is it now?

Richardkuch903

Me too. Don't know what it's like after freebie

Premium Extreme quality is not work

KaDencio

I'm a premium user and I can't use the extreme qualities. why?

Screenshot_20180424-153937_Spotify.jpg

Re: Premium Extreme quality is not work

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @KaDencio

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. :)

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

anna0403

Why the "select storage" option has disappeared? Now I can only store the downloaded music in my device memory. 

Tiera

So its 2018 and the apps been updated, when i go to my playlist all it has is thevplay button theres no download switch, how do u listen offline now?? (Ps downloaded is the playlist title)

Screenshot_20180525-174321.png

Matalo
Roadie

For me the place to change the storage location is all the way at the bottom of the settings, a couple lines above where it says log out. Hope that helps. 

Matalo
Roadie

Offline mode is in the settings menu. 

SUGGESTED POSTS