Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium online on Android, track order in a reeeally long playlist acting weird (shuffle off)

Solved!

Premium online on Android, track order in a reeeally long playlist acting weird (shuffle off)

I am listening to an audiobook on my phone with Spotify premium. In a book the order of the tracks is important, especially when a book is large and cut into 500+ pieces. I may not have noticed it at once, but on my phone the order is acting weird - playlist is not on shuffle mode, so it is playing in the order of the list (it is, the chapters are playing in order 1,2,3,4...), but in the middle of this normal order on the phone suddenly chapters from further in the list appear (like on the picture: 20, 21, 534, 22...) 

At the same time, on the computer everything appears normal (but i don't usually listen to audiobooks on the computer, so it is important that everything plays in the right order on the phone!)

My phone is a Nokia 6, never noticed any problems with playlists before (probably because my other playlists aren't audiobooks). 

Help, please? Why is it so and what can be done?

computer.png
spotify.png
spotify2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Did you check if you maybe have some tracks "queued". I would consider this a cache issue and might be resolved by a reboot. This once happened to me a few years ago.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Did you check if you maybe have some tracks "queued". I would consider this a cache issue and might be resolved by a reboot. This once happened to me a few years ago.

Suggested posts