Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium or no premiun

Solved!

Premium or no premiun

Hello everyone

Sorry if this subject has been covered already, but I am a bit of a numpty at these things and would just like an answer in normal person speak not fluent geek!!

I have a playlist that I am quite proud of, and have managed to connect my android tablet to the car radio (cos the CD has stopped working). 

I have also accepted the free for a month Premium Spotify.

My question - When the free trial runs out, will I still be able to use my 'downloaded' playlist in the car without wifi.  Or do I need to have the premium to play the downloaded playlist without wifi?

Any help gratefully received!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Spookyanna, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To download playlists for offline listening, you will need a Premium subscription. If your subscription runs out, all of your offline music will be removed from your device until you re-subscribe.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you need any more help ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Spookyanna, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To download playlists for offline listening, you will need a Premium subscription. If your subscription runs out, all of your offline music will be removed from your device until you re-subscribe.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you need any more help ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello Jacob (Rock Star!)

To confirm I have downloaded the music, will it forget the downloaded music when the subscription is cancelled or stopped?

Yes @Spookyanna, that is correct ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts