Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription, but wont allow on demand track playback

Premium subscription, but wont allow on demand track playback

Hey y'all-

I just ordered spottily premium so that I can stream on my android phone.  Once I subscribed (with confirmation), I went o play a track (on demand) and it told me that I needed a premium subscription.  I have check my account information at it indicates that I have already paid and signed up for a premium account.  This is very frustrating as user/customer.

I have taken a look at the help page, but nothing.  I have sent an email to the company, but nothing.  I uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled, but same issue. Cleared cache, and memory, but same. 

If any one can help or provide some advice, I would appreciate it.  Thanks

Mr.. Frustrated!!!

PS - there is not customer service phone number..Terrible!

4 Replies

Apologize for any indignation.

There is a slow server, so updates for paid account are slow. Spotify is informed.

Be patient.

yeah im having a similar issue.  mine started to work as soon as i paid for a premium subscription, and then 5 min later, it acts like i never had one at all.  should I just wait overnight and try it again?

no sure.  I heard one guy was going to cancel and try agin when they have all the bugs worked out.  I'm on the fence.  I would hate to pay the full price for a month if I am only receiving teo to three weeks of service.

I'm having the exact problem

Suggested posts