Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Previous account that not sign in with FB is gone

Solved!

Previous account that not sign in with FB is gone

this is my previous account that not signed in with FB : http://open.spotify.com/user/12126637884

I am trying to login back to the same account it keep link me to a brand new account  that signed in with FB and this account is totally fresh and new.

I need help for this issue, how do I revert back to the previous account that not signed in with FB ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @MonkeYsua, sorry for the late reply! We've just sent you an email. Please, check your inbox.

Cheers!

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This issue had resolved by linked back all playlist from previous missing account by admin.

Please close this thread.

Thanks

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there @MonkeYsua, welcome to the community!

Your old account, were you signing in using a Spotify username or were you logging in with Facebook? If it was a Spotify username, let me know! I want to see if it's a duplicate account error or not.

The account "12126637884" is a Facebook account. To get access back to it just click the Facebook button instead of logging in with a username.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I already tried both way, either is username or FB login.

Both are login to the fresh account, now I can search my own previous account.

I just don't understand why my email came with 2 accounts...

All I want is signed in back to the previous account but seem not possible to do that anymore 😞

I just found my previous account by using search engine, when i follow back my previous account I will get notification emails which is from the same email. (feel like now my email tied to 2 accounts now but unable to sign in back to the original 1 zzz)

@

I following back to myself ?!

Hmm. I've been looking at your profiles and this issue is very interesting. I'm going to escalate this to the developers. Any updates will be posted in this topic. Now, due to the holiday season it may take awhile for a response.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Alright, thank you so much 😄

Hi @MonkeYsua!

We can help with this. We need you to provide a few details via e-mail (using our contact form) or Twitter.

Please, let us know your case number in case you fill in the contact form. I'll make sure someone reaches out to you shortly.

Regards,

Teresa.

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi @Teresa 

Case ID: 02246975

You may review.

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hi @MonkeYsua, sorry for the late reply! We've just sent you an email. Please, check your inbox.

Cheers!

Teresa.

Marked as solution

This issue had resolved by linked back all playlist from previous missing account by admin.

Please close this thread.

Thanks

Suggested posts