Problem with Song Full Picture Display on Android Car Radio

Country

Switzerland

Device

XTRONS PB78JCCP

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Befor the last Update, The Screen of the Music Titel was good to show, but after Update is the Titel Picture very small. 

The first Picture is after Update, the second Screen can i not found, it was perfect.

Bad.jpg
Good.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @Drehzahl.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to hear that you do not like the cleaner updated version. If you like, you can leave your feedback here. It's the best place to leave your opinion about Spotify.

Alright, let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Hello Guido, Thanks for the answer. but I can not find the Idea which the Cleaner app had to follow. I can not start any idea so I'm not really helped, except that it looks really stupid.

Hey @Drehzahl,

You can submit an idea here instead. Just scroll down a bit and you'll find the option.

Hope that helps! 🙂

thx

it was very strange, today the Spotify Screen is ok, but the Next start after connect Home WiFi the screen is small again 😞

2018-10-15 19.23.03.JPG

Hey @Drehzahl.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you go to the list of apps within the settings, open Spotify and make sure it has full permission? You may do this both on your mobile phone and in your car. In certain cases the app might act up when it doesn't have all the permissions it needs.

Hope that does the trick. Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts