Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with offline playlist disappear

Problem with offline playlist disappear

Hi there,

i've got the same problem that's already reported here by some people.

I'm trying to get my playlist offline, it works well until last reinstallation of my galaxy s3.

Since then, i put sync on my playslist, let the playlist download and it disappear form synced playlist every time i close the application.

I've seen that you can reset my device from your side in order to remove the problem. Could you please do so for my phone.

Thanks in advance !

ps : Already did troubleshooting, (without some specific step because i need playlist on my sd Cart 😛 )

Thanks in advance !

2 Replies

I'm having this problem too. It's a tad annoying since the automaric update, it's not worked as a Premium account, even though I've paid!

Hi,

problem still stay after a lot of clean install / re-install of all phone and of spotify....

I know android dev is not an easy thing but why can't you manage to have basic functionnality working ?

Since 8 month i paid for premium service (especially to have spotify on my mobile) and quality of android application still going down. 
Every update you release make application worth and worth....

I paid to have offline track and can't have it.

In two days, i just consumed all my data....

And all "new" functionnality like sorting playlist, searching in offline playlist just take like 2 days man-work to get it works (i'm a mobile dev so i know what i'm talking aboit)

You have to do something about this... We speak about these functionnality since 6 moth, and nothing happen, we just lose a couple of'em.

If you need help with your app, contact me or contact anyone who knows mobile dev. and you'll have a fully working app in 1 or 2 month ...... (And basic functiionnality in 2-5 days)

Suggested posts