Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with the shuffle mode

Solved!

Problem with the shuffle mode

Sorry for my English and thanks for the forum.
I am a premium user, is there any way in the shuffle mode on Android that the songs in a playlist are not repeated?

For example, one playlist has 4 songs. I want to listed the four songs after listening one of them again.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @albertovk and welcome to the Community!

First of all I want to take this image to explain how you to control the playing songs right in a playlist:

control buttons.PNG

Shuffle Button (Left One): If you tap this button turns green and when it's green all tracks into a playlist will play shuffled, so not in the order they appears in the playlist!

Repeat Button (Right One): If you tap once, the playlist will be played completely and starts again all over. If you tap twice, the song you are currently listening to will be repeated until you press the button again!

So please make sure, if you want to listen the playlist in shuffle mode, that you don't double tap the Repeat Button! Just make sure that the left and the right button do appear in a simple green ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please ask me if you have any further questions on it!

Keep It Up!

IIJH

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @albertovk and welcome to the Community!

First of all I want to take this image to explain how you to control the playing songs right in a playlist:

control buttons.PNG

Shuffle Button (Left One): If you tap this button turns green and when it's green all tracks into a playlist will play shuffled, so not in the order they appears in the playlist!

Repeat Button (Right One): If you tap once, the playlist will be played completely and starts again all over. If you tap twice, the song you are currently listening to will be repeated until you press the button again!

So please make sure, if you want to listen the playlist in shuffle mode, that you don't double tap the Repeat Button! Just make sure that the left and the right button do appear in a simple green ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please ask me if you have any further questions on it!

Keep It Up!

IIJH

Thanks very much!

Suggested posts