Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema archivos locales: No es posible descargarlos ni reproducirlos

Solved!

Problema archivos locales: No es posible descargarlos ni reproducirlos

En Windows 10 con la aplicación de Spotify, elijo la fuente (escritorio) y me aparecen correctamente dichos archivos locales.

Creo una playlist y los dejo ahí, seleccionando también por si acaso la opción: Disponible Offline

Voy a la app Android, a dicha playlist creada nueva a través del pc y me encuentro que están los archivos locales en un color más oscuro de lo habitual (negro, prácticamente invisibles los títulos), pincho en descargar y me "esperando para descargar" pero así está horas, sin posibilidad de escuchar los archivos.

He reinstalado tanto la app de pc como la de Android.

¿Podéis ayudarme? Gracias.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OK 🙂

• Your PC and mobile must be connected to the same Network/SSID and spotify should be running on your PC.
  • In your router settings, check that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled.
  • Make sure that Windows shows your network as private and not public.
  • Set exceptions for spotify in any firewall or internet security programme. If you are unsure how to do this, temporarily disable them.
  • Check that you haven't already hit the limit of 3,333 downloads per device or 9,999 downloads across all devices.
  • If you are using a wifi network outside of your home, there is every chance that the protocols used by spotify for downloading are blocked.

If you still can't make it work, you can create a mobile hotspot on your mobile and connect your PC to this hotspot via wifi. Syncing the local files should then work.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Can you cope with an answer in english or should we wait for a spanish speaker?

With an answer in english it's fine too, thank you.

Marked as solution

OK 🙂

• Your PC and mobile must be connected to the same Network/SSID and spotify should be running on your PC.
  • In your router settings, check that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled.
  • Make sure that Windows shows your network as private and not public.
  • Set exceptions for spotify in any firewall or internet security programme. If you are unsure how to do this, temporarily disable them.
  • Check that you haven't already hit the limit of 3,333 downloads per device or 9,999 downloads across all devices.
  • If you are using a wifi network outside of your home, there is every chance that the protocols used by spotify for downloading are blocked.

If you still can't make it work, you can create a mobile hotspot on your mobile and connect your PC to this hotspot via wifi. Syncing the local files should then work.

Now it's ok. I change my network to private and put a exception in firewall.

Thank you very much.

Yay!

How did you do?

Firewall verdad?, veamos si funciona

Suggested posts