Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems since last update

Problems since last update

Since the most recent Android update I've been desynced for the first time ever, and I've got a post on the thread to get wiped on all my devices (no idea how may have synced, don't think over three) to take care of that. But, in addition, more distressing is that now that I've been desynced when I open the app on the device i'm getting only white screens with no text, no lists, no nothing. I've tried stopping, but i haven't tried uninstalling yet. Also, when i open the app back up it's telling me it can't find an SD card, but I've got one installed and it worked just fine until this stage.

I used to have to go through this crap a year ago, but it's been really stable for quite a while..

Any one else having similar issues? Solutions?

6 Replies

Hey politzer - Do you mind confirming exactly which Android app version you're using? This issue should be sorted on our latest update--thanks!

Try updating. It's probably a good idea to do a cleanish install by finding Spotify under the android settings/apps menu and hitting Force Stop then Clear cache and Clear data before uninstalling. Then grab the latest version from Google Play. You will have to redownload your music but it should work better for you.

I'm sure I had the latest. Have my devices been cleared yet?

"4.2.2" doesn't sound the same as 0.6.4.46. No idea about any reset - I don't work for Spotify so don't have access to that information.

Sorry, thought you were asking about Android version. I have the latest Spotify version. After getting 90% done with downloading my songs the app has crashed again - going to screens with no data on them other than headers.

Suggested posts