Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Spotify Radio!

Problems with Spotify Radio!

Right now I'm dealing with two major problems with Spotify Radio; The inability to delete Radio Stations and the fact that one of my Radio Stations won't work/play at all--PC or Mobile.

I'd sure appreciate it if I was able to delete a Radio Station I didn't like or didn't use any more, whether the songs were deleted for my "Like from Radio" playlist or not. But honestly I think I'd feel better if they were deleted for it just to make things feel cleaner...

The other thing is that one of my best Radio Stations won't work anymore for some odd reason. there would be a little pop-up telling me: "Sorry. This radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else." If anyone could help me with that, I would appreciate it.

Spotify, I believe fixing these problems would better the Spotify Community!!

8 Replies

I cannot start a radio for my playlist.  This same error comes up.  What's up?

Did either of you ever find a solution? I've just come upon this same error. Every time I try to start a radio station, it says, "sorry. This radio station can not be started..." Tried force closing, uninstall/reinstall, logging out/in, clearing the cache during FC.

All the sudden this is happening to me now.  I have uninstalled, deleted cache, all, data.  Does not matter, any time I hit like or dislike I get that message....:(

@Raen wrote:
Did either of you ever find a solution? I've just come upon this same error. Every time I try to start a radio station, it says, "sorry. This radio station can not be started..." Tried force closing, uninstall/reinstall, logging out/in, clearing the cache during FC.

There are several reports of radio issues tonight, I have escalated it as a service issue to the Spotify staff to investigate. Stay tuned!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Oh thank God!  It is not just me then:)

I was going to start downloading Within Temptation and Epica to my phone instead of the radio; which is not a bad thing, but I like the radio because that is how I discovered these 2 wonderful bands:)

Thank you all for reporting this. Im having the same issues with the radio function as well. If I like a track, it stays stuck on improving station. Please fix soon.

have the EXACT same problem. hopefully it gets sorted out soon, because it's frustrating not being able to fine tune my radio stations. I have to set-it-and-forget-it or it completely craps out and won't play the next track on the radio station unless I restart a new radio station

I agree. It is irritating to say the least.

Suggested posts