Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with saving on SDcard/ Android Speicherprobleme

Problems with saving on SDcard/ Android Speicherprobleme

[German version below]

Hello,

I got the following problem on my android smartphone. After been logged out automaticly I couldn't sign in anymore because I used the offline mode. So I uninstalled spotify, downloaded it again and was able to sign back in. Now all my downloaded music was gone and I couldn't download and save it on my sdcard (my smartphone's just hasn't enough saving space). So I followd an instruction from this forum from someone who had the same problem (uninstall app, restart phone, reinstall app, put the spotify file from intern to sdcard before starting the app). Now I could select my sdcard in the saving options in the app menu (before it just wasn't there) and downloaded my playlists again. But when I closed the app and restartet it this morning, I was logged out (but could log in without problems, because I didn't switch into offline mode) and all my downloads where gona again, which is why I couldn't listen to my music while beeing on the train. Plus again there was no option to select the sdcard for downloading, so I can't download my playlists at the moment. So thats really annoying and I am not willing to download the entire app and playlists every time I open the app. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? Otherwise I'm leaving spotify because there is no longer use for me with this big bug.

(I am using Android 6.0. The app is uninstalled at the moment and I deleted all files and data belonging to spotify from my phone)

Hallo,

ich habe eine Problem mit der Spotifyapp auf meinem Smartphone. 

Das bekannte Problem, dass man sich nachdem man automatisch ausgeloggt wurde nicht wieder anmelden kann, wenn man zuvor im Offline-Modua war, wollte ich dadurch beheben, die App neu zz installieren. Das hat auch alles geklappt, allerdings kann ich seitdem keine Songs mehr auf der SDkarte speichern. Daher habe ich eine Anleitung aus dem Forum hier befolgt (App nochmal deinstallieren, Spotify Ordner manuell vom internen Speicher auf die SD Karte verschieben, App wieder runterladen), was auch zunächst wieder funktioniert hat. Ich habe also meine Playlisten erneut runtergeladen und konnte sie auch auf der SD speichern. Als ich dann aber die App beendet und heute morgen neu gestartet habe war ich wieder ausgeloggt (konnte mich aber anmelden da ich offenbar noch im onlinemodus war), aber es waren wieder alle runtergeladenen Lieder weg. Wie kann ich das Problem lösen? Ich habe echt nicht den Nerv, jedesmal wenn ich die App starte erst alles downloaden zu müssen!

0 Replies

Suggested posts