Country

Hungary

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

Operating System

Android 11

OneUI 3.1

My Question or Issue

Hi! I've recently read a thread of this exact issue, and OP found out that setting their playlists to Private then Public again resolved this problem. For me unfortunately, it didn't. I have everything related to sharing activity/content enabled in Spotify's Settings. Have I missed something or is this a glitch? Others can view my playlists via shared links but none of my playlists are visible on my public profile. The followers of these playlists did not disappear, thankfully. Thanks for your help in advance guys ^^

Screenshot_20210926-191919_Spotify.png
Screenshot_20210926-192116_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @domadmiralis,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

To confirm, have you tried selecting “Add to Profile” via the three dots icon at the top of each of your playlists?

If your playlists are still not displaying on your Spotify profile, I'd recommend trying a clean reinstall by following these steps; this is more thorough than a normal reinstall, and can be useful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @domadmiralis,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

To confirm, have you tried selecting “Add to Profile” via the three dots icon at the top of each of your playlists?

If your playlists are still not displaying on your Spotify profile, I'd recommend trying a clean reinstall by following these steps; this is more thorough than a normal reinstall, and can be useful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You're a genius! I didn't even know that I had to add the playlists to my profile after making them public, 'thought that automatically happens. Glad it's a feature, could prove to be useful. Thank you so much! 🙂

Suggested posts