Free

Country

US

Device

Pixel 4a

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I logged in on desktop while at work and queued a playlist. This plays fine on the desktop. I can clear the queue on the desktop if I choose to play another artist. On my phone, the playlist I queued is stuck in the queue. I try to shuffle another artist and it MIGHT play one song by that artist. It then goes back to playing the playlist I had previously queued. I cannot get the playlist out of my queue on the mobile app. There is no queue button for me to clear the songs manually, even though it says 'playing from queue' at the top. Previously, if I played another artist, it would play that artist and whatever songs I was shuffling before were irrelevant. I just want to play the artist I select. I have tried clearing cache, and even this does not clear the queue in the app. If I try playing another artist while the playlist songs are playing, the artist's screen has a pause icon, as if that is what is already playing, even if it's actually playing from a playlist instead of that artist. No matter what I do, all I can listen to on the app is my one playlist. 

3 Replies

Hi @bruiser9md,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

In this case, could you send us a screenshot of the app (mobile) in order to check the options available on the queue? If you need help, just follow these steps.

Once you access to the queue, you should be able to see the option to clear the songs there.

Lastly, keep in mind that songs that are manually added to the queue will take relevance over others, unless you remove/clear the queue first. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Novy  I cannot get to the queue. There is no queue button in the now playing screen.

Screenshot_20220410-131123.png

Hey @bruiser9md,

Thanks for the reply and the info.

Can you click the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner and check if the Add to Queue option is visible there.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts