Queue randomly disappears

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Samsung Galaxy J8

My Question or Issue

I made a queue with over 30+ songs and I kept adding as I was listening. I closed the app, came back like half an hour later to listen to music and my last played/paused song wasn't showing in the bottom so I had to start playing a song and I thought the music would continue from my queue/what is up next. But when I checked, there was no queue. It was clear. Nothing after the song I had just played. I closed the app and came back and the queue still wasn't there.

The queue mysteriously disappeared. I don't understand why this happens and I wish mods would pay attention to this issue, mark it as a bug and treat it seriously because this is not the first time it has happened. I don't know what to do to fix it but a quite long queue I made over a few days is completely gone now & I can't restore it.

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @grotesquette 

A similar idea has been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-Playlist-from-current-Queue/idi-p/1586088

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts