Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rádio bases on playlist

Rádio bases on playlist

Wth!! Why does Spotify keep changing my playlist it's nearly 17 hours long and it changes to radio based on playlist instead of staying on my playlist. How do I stop this?! Just because I use the free plan doesn't mean they should do whatever they want.

3 Replies

Hey @Charmedgurl,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

In this case, we'd like to gather as much info as possible. Would you mind letting us know if it happens on all your playlists and what exactly you've tried so far to fix it?  This'll help us avoid repeating steps that you've already tested. 

It could also be great if you send us a quick video where we can take a better look at this behavior. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

It's happened with all my playlist. I put a playlist on then when I check it hours later it says playing rádio based on this playlist

I can't do a video because it happens without me knowing. I'd have to watch it for hours to see when.

Hey @Charmedgurl,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you please check if you have Autoplay enabled in your app's settings?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts