[REQUEST] Previous version of the client (APK)

Solved!

Re: [REQUEST] Previous version of the client (APK)

jackjamison
Regular

Done, once again. Now, how do I show it all the previously DL'd tracks on my EXT_SD card? Using a HTC ReZound

neo-x
Community Legend

You would need to set the path -> then sync the content to my knowledge - hence removing the previously synced content and then set the path and resync the content.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

riravedra
Casual Listener

It worked for me. All my playlist are donwnloaded to my external-sd.

I used the old 0.4.12.180 version.

Thanks a lot.

neo-x
Community Legend
Your most welcome. The .180 version is the best version of the older ones. It has even the landscape feature if you put your device to a dock. This was removed in the recoded version.

Glad that this still helps people to get what they want :)

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

rootio
Regular

Hello,

0.5.4.73 installed but display 0.5.3.56

[Edit]

0.5.3.56 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gua4bcvdwviexq/SpotifyAndroid.apk

0.5.4.73https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybrr3iil3mpel1k/SpotifyAndroid.apk

Same md5 checksum for me :\

Thanks.

neo-x
Community Legend
Hmmm... I'v downloaded the right version to the right location. I'v synced the folders etc.I just redownloaded the .73 version to the archive.

riravedra
Casual Listener

Hi again,

I installed 0.4.12.180 version, I configured it to move tracks on my EXT_SD card and upgraded it to 0.5.4.73 from Google Play.
All goes well till the data exceeds 15GB when the sync errors appeared.

"Syncing error" --> "Unknonw error" -> "Continue"

I can listen the downloaded music but I can't download anymore.
I uninstalled and installed twice but the errors always appears over 15GB of data.

Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks in advance.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi, would it be possible to please also post the APK to latest version 0.5.5.13?

Thanks

rootio
Regular

ril_christian

Hi, i'm looking for the .apk files for the latest version 0.5.8.27. I tried to download it from the link you provided, but unfortunately i couldn't even open it. Can you please upload it again (by using dropbox maybe :)).

SUGGESTED POSTS