Announcements

[REQUEST] Previous version of the client (APK)

Solved!

Re: [REQUEST] Previous version of the client (APK)

madloed

Got the Spotify apk 0.5.9.28 (2nd update) off the link you posted. Works like a charm. Thanks!!

WHALENINJA
Casual Listener

Im having problems with my Samsung Galaxy Stellar. So, basically i downloaded the older version and set the files to go to my ext sd storage on the log in page, but the problem is, my internal and sd storage are still high up and my microsd card hasnt changed. Did i do anything wrong? When i check there, all i see are files, not music. Im still a noob on the android, so any help would be fine. Yeah and when i try to download music, the storage i have left in my internal or sd(i have no idea) is going  up from 8 mb to 337 mb, so i dont think the music is going to my ext sd(microsd) card. PLEASE HELP!!!!

WHALENINJA
Casual Listener

I think i got it covered now.. before i did mnt/microSdCard/SpotifyMusic!! and now its just mnt/microSdCard. I dont think you have to make a new folder. But since now all that crap is figured out, how do i still have 337 MB OF STORAGE TAKE UP ON MY SD/internal storage????? :0 I tryed to do the reset thing on spotify where it deleted cached files, but it didnt work. Was i supposed to delete my cached files on the new version before i replaced it with the older version?? thanks! 😄

WHALENINJA
Casual Listener

LOL Im making way too many replies to myself. XD But a question, so after downloading everything, which update am i supposed to get for spotify next since i changed the pathway. And also, i got my last problem fixed too. Just had to clear my database and cached files and click on that button a few times.  Thanks, again!!

vh
Music Fan

There's a pretty good explanation here. I did some fiddling around until I actually found that if you put "/storage/extSdCard" in the path it worked without any glitches. 

DonJDelago

you're the man!!! 

thx a lot!! Saved my day!!!!!

plsderksen
Roadie

Damm i had to install my Galaxy again because of the upgrade to 4.1.2 

Now i am installing the old version of spotify again but it is not wrking. I get a notification of the warning of use of MB but I can not click that away?.

Can anybody HELP me..

This terrible I can nog log in /

PLEASE SOLVE THE SD PROBLEM FOR THE NEW ONE PLEAAASE. 

Install spotify on my Sony Experia mobile

marit_vie

Hi! How can I install Spotify on my Sony Experia mobile?

Re: Install spotify on my Sony Experia mobile

Peter__
Community Legend

@marit_vie wrote:

Hi! How can I install Spotify on my Sony Experia mobile?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you have access to Google Play you should be able to download it from there. 

If not, try directing your mobile browser to m.spotify.com and following the android links to download manually. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Re: Install spotify on my Sony Experia mobile

smelico
Community Legend

Thank you neo-x!!  I was able to use one of your links to download an older version and thus fix the blank white screen I kept getting.

Cheers!

SUGGESTED POSTS