Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio serch has disappered from Galaxy S5

Radio serch has disappered from Galaxy S5

Pls Help

The radio search function has disappeared from the left hand side, it is available in my your music section but limited to what i was listening too before disappearing.

I have cleared the cache etc, un-installed/reinstalled 4 times, changed password, logged in and out 30 times, rebooted phone including removing the battery.

It only happened after I accepted the free 30 day trial.

I am not logging in through facebook, and the laptop is not experiencing the same problem.

I am using a Galaxy S5

6 Replies

That is odd, can you confirm the Spotify app version you are using? I know it was put there for a little bit by accident, but should be correctly showing in the side bar now.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

OK, I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here and explain your issue. It may be a server side setting which didn't carry over to your account properly when transitioning back.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Android Troubleshooting:

Cheers

I have the exact same problem with my galaxy s5. It works completely fine on my iPod touch 5 though, which is awkward. Any update on this? It seems to happen only when I connect through facebook

@pedrolorio wrote:
I have the exact same problem with my galaxy s5. It works completely fine on my iPod touch 5 though, which is awkward. Any update on this? It seems to happen only when I connect through facebook

Have you tried logging out and back in again? Else contact support using the link I posted to the other user in the thread.

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts