Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Randomly skipping tracks

Randomly skipping tracks

Hi,

Today when I plugged in my aux cord to play my LG G5 through my stereo, Spotify started skipping through my playlists at random and I have no idea why. It didn't do this when I had another pair of headphones plugged in either.I also have the google app popping up to listen to a command for no reason. Maybe they're an intertwined problem? I need help ASAP because my school has homecoming this weekend and I need my tunes! 

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies

Hey @iowaolivers. I had some issues with an older AUX cable. And it did also skip songs at random. Maybe trying to replace it will work, it did with me?

-----------------------------
Tomas

I'm not a Spotify employee
Last.fm

It seems to only do it when I move the aux cord slighlty. I'm going to assume my headphone jack has issues, but if anyone has any magic fixes I'd love to hear them

If wired headphones work normally then it's more likely to be a faulty lead rather than the phone socket. So definitely worth trying a new lead as already suggested.

You have to replace the aux cord or download an app to disable the remote on it. I've had the same issue and I downloaded WizDroid to just disable it.

Suggested posts