Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: spotifuggle Crashes after the recent update

Re: spotifuggle Crashes after the recent update

After the latest update, Spotify on my Droid Razr is crashing. I open the app and sign in just fine, but once I try to open the side bar and click playlists it closes and returns to the previous website or app I was visiting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have also tried to clear data & the cache and powering off the device, neither have worked for me. I'm really disappointed because I use my spotify daily and I am paying for it. 

6 Replies

Hey! 🙂 

I have moved your post over into the android section so we can do some troubleshooting. Would you be able to let us know the version of Spotify and android you are using? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm running on Android 4.1.2 Verizon Droid Razr and my Spotify version is 0.7.4.610.gd7332b3

Definitely weird, does your account work on other devices?

Peter

Yes, I've tried playing music from my spotify on another droid phone (running on the exact same version of the operating system and version of Spotify) and it worked like a charm.

@Joe - any ideas? 

Peter

I'd start by clearing the phone's cache partition as detailed on this web page. Then uninstall/reinstall spotify and see how it goes.

Suggested posts