Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ready to cancel my subscription - Unable to sync music from home computer to Evo

Solved!

Ready to cancel my subscription - Unable to sync music from home computer to Evo

I have only been able to sync music to my phone a few times. I now have music pending and nothing is syncing to my phone. I bought an Sd card for more storage ,as that was the problem at first. It is very frustrating that I am paying for a service but am unable to talk to a live person on the phone. So this is my very last resort before cancelling my subscription with Spotify. I have spent more time trouble shooting than being able to enjoy this service. Basically I am paying them to get annoyed with their product. Please any help would be appreciated.

I have an Evo shift with 13.7 GB free and I have only used 1.7 GB

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

You might want to try the following in order to get your local files synced over to your phone -

* First, log out of Spotify and restart your phone
* Now, log into Spotify once again and ensuring you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network on both your phone and computer
* Change the sync quality on your phone to "High" or "Extreme"
* Locate the playlist on your phone, and select "Download Playlist". In theory, it should start syncing tracks!
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

You might want to try the following in order to get your local files synced over to your phone -

* First, log out of Spotify and restart your phone
* Now, log into Spotify once again and ensuring you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network on both your phone and computer
* Change the sync quality on your phone to "High" or "Extreme"
* Locate the playlist on your phone, and select "Download Playlist". In theory, it should start syncing tracks!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you David for responding. Will try that now and post if it helped or not.

David Thank you so very much, It worked !!!!      🙂

Suggested posts