Free

Country

India

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A50)

Operating System

(Android Pie)

My Question or Issue

Why i cant add a song to queue by searching a song... its only showing add to queue option while you select a song from the album not directly from the search results...

Screenshot_20200810-170918_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-170858_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

Hey there @Karthik7,

Welcome to the Community!

We recommend you try reinstalling the app, following the steps in this article. You should be able to add songs to the queue, no matter what method you've used to search for the song.

Keep us posted on how it goes. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey!! Thanks for your comment.

No i tried of clearing my app data and re installing the application... but its not helping me... i tried to login my account in another device (Lenovo Tab 3) and i noticed that it is showing in that device... and i noticed that "go to song radio" option is there in my tablet but not in my mobile(samsung galaxy A50)... both apllications are running in same versions...i will upload the ss from both the devices please help me out in this issue... Thanks!

IMG_20200810_201753_307.jpg
Screenshot_20200810-201308_Spotify.jpg

Hi again @Karthik7,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you tell us if your phone app has always behaved like this or if it something you've noticed recently? Also, is this happening only on Wi-Fi or when you're using mobile data?

We'll also need to know your Spotify versions on both your devices to investigate further.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator

I have the same issue. As you can see in the screenshot below, there's no option to "Add to queue" for a song that I've searched.

I tried the fix suggested by you, i.e., clearing all the app data & reinstalling the app as fresh. But that did not work.

Version : 8.6.30.889 (Android)

Screenshot_2021-05-28-06-00-07-625_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hey @DeepakAvula,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

We weren't able to replicate this at our end, could you please share the make, model and OS version of your device? Does this happen only on the Android one?

If you could ask a friend or family member to log in to their account and see if they have the option to queue search queries, that would be a big help.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.  

Mihail Moderator

Suggested posts