Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.5)

Highlighted

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.5)

Community Manager
Community Manager
What's new in version 0.7.5
  • New: Never miss a gig! Artist views now feature touring details.
  • Improved: Spotify Connect will be on its best behaviour when you play radio.
  • Fixed: We've tickled some pixels and dealt with some crashes.
  • Fictitious: This app was assembled from old clock parts.
Notes
  • We believe this should also fix the issue of excessive data usage; please let us know in the comments if you're still experiencing this.
Community Ergo Sum
14 Replies

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.5)

mupet0000
Roadie

Appreciate all the updates and the changelog, but will you ever consider adding DLNA to Android? Spotify Connect is useless to most of us because we don't have any Spotify Connect enabled hardware. I've got at least 3 DLNA enabled recievers in my home though. iOS has airplay so it's not like you are only doing Spotify Connect.

Iceandrews
Casual Listener
  • Improved: Spotify Connect will be on its best behaviour when you play radio.
  • Fixed: We've tickled some pixels and dealt with some crashes.

These are the worst techincal updates ever. Could you be more vague and flippant ? Did you fix the bug that was causing a shuffled playlist to stop playing between songs?

BillBialas
Casual Listener

Did you fix the bug that was causing a shuffled playlist to stop playing between songs?

This is still an issue!

BillBialas
Casual Listener

You just release a new version today, 1/21/2014 and it still has the issue of randomly stopping play while listening to shuffle play

Peter__
Community Legend

@BillBialas wrote:

You just release a new version today, 1/21/2014 and it still has the issue of randomly stopping play while listening to shuffle play

Guessing that is this bug?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

user-removed
Not applicable

After update (to 0.7.5) sometimes Spotify automatically logs out (usually when I restart the phone). When I log in again, all downloaded playlists disappear (all the files are still on the memory card)! I removed all the data and reinstalled the app, but it didn't help. My phone: Alcatel 6030X, Android 4.1.1

Joe
Community Legend

If the playlists are totally gone and not just no longer downloaded, is it possible you logged in with the wrong credentials (username instead of facebook)? 

user-removed
Not applicable

@jwylot

No, I always log in by username.

user-removed
Not applicable

Great update, thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS