Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.9.0)

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.9.0)

Regular

Please, when do you plan do correct these bluetooth issues?

I talked to 5 friends that I recommended Spotify and they are going through the same problems.

It's very annoying!

Or, if you could please send the former version APK link, I can install the working one until you find a solution.

I will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Paulo..

user-removed
Not applicable

Casual Listener

I also have a lot of problems in the car using Bluetooth... I can't skip any songs using my radio and I can't see the name of the song on the screen!... -_- especially skipping songs and go to previous songs is a big and anoying problem! I own a note 4

Can some one help?

I also have problems with bluetooth after this update...

After some time it stops play. If i somehow force to play, it don't want to stop, or i cant switch to next/previous song...

It is really annoying.

For now i sometimes use google music, as it works really good

user-removed
Not applicable
I'm also having the exact same problem...I really wish someone would fix this.

Regular

I am having a similar problem with HTC One M8 and spotify app.  I will be playing music fine over bluetooth and my phone screen shuts off.  If I turn the screen back on, the audio switches from bluetooth device (2 devices tested so far, VW built in bluetooth and belkin F8Z492).  Bluetooth connectivity to the phone is not lost but to have spotify change from phone back to bluetooth requires toggling bluetooth off/on.  Other apps such as soundlcoud and mp3 players do not exhibit this issue.  This issue was first noticed yesterday (january 5th 2015) and was definitely not an issue a week ago. 

SUGGESTED POSTS