Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Radar Playlist Missing Song Information

Release Radar Playlist Missing Song Information

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for almost 3 years and currently am listening to Spotify on a LG/Android Smartphone. The problem I've been experiencing is since yesterday suddenly the layout for my Release Radar playlist has changed. Now when a track plays the name of the album its from is missing, plus when a track plays the time of the song no longer appears..all that shows is a blown up image of the artwork...has anybody else experiened this too with their Release Radar playlist? I really am annoyed & am hoping Spotify can fix this and bring back the old layout. Ive also noticed its the only Spotify playlist that looks different. Any feedback would be appreciated!
8 Replies

Mine looks normal but it's possible they're testing something new on you. Could you please post a screen capture showing what's happening?

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking the same thing that maybe they're testing something new out. Either way I wish their was a way to let them know Im having difficulties with the altered layout. Silly question but how do I take a picture/screengrab of what Im seeing on my screen when a song plays from my android device being Im playing Spotify on the same device that has the camera? When I have the Spotify app up on my screen accessing my camera at the same time doesnt seem to work..sorry to ask..lol

Taking a screen capture depends on the device and android version. On my S8, I just have to swipe my hand across the screen. Take a look here for other ways.

Here are a few screenshots of the difference in the Release Radar layouts: the first photo is of the newer Release Radar Im not happy with. The 2nd photo is how the old way used to look (I created a playlist of the new Release Radar) third photo is how screen looks when track plays
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-19-01.png
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-24-16.png
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-21-44.png

Better photos I reposted of old look of Release Radar and new screen
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-32-56.png
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-33-22.png
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-35-22.png

Notice on pic of new Release Radar there is no album title listed for each song..just name of song & small pic of album cover..was never like this before
Screenshot_2017-06-23-10-19-01.png

Is there a way I can message Spotify about bringing back the original layout of Release Radar?

Yes, sure. Contact details are on their About page.

Suggested posts