Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Right Song, Wrong Title Name

Right Song, Wrong Title Name

When you play a Song on a Playlist (for Example: RapCaviar), it shows me the Wrong Title Name on the Song.
Screenshot_20170404-070910.png
13 Replies

Hey @Quickbrother, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you try a fresh reinstall of the Spotify app and let me know if this continues to occur?

Let me know 🙂

Hey @Jacob_

Still a Bug ^^, I reinstalled it too. But it's just when you Play it on a Playlist, if you try it on the Album or Single it's no Problem.
Screenshot_20170404-124438.png

@Quickbrother,

Thanks for trying the reinstall!

What operating system and device are you using?

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

@Quickbrother,

Does this happen with all of your playlists?

Also, does it occur when listening offline (if you're Premium)?

Oh... No, I just realized it is just the RapCaviar playlist. No I'm not listening offline to it. (yes i have Premium ^^)

@Quickbrother,

If you try logging out and back in again, does the problem persist?

The same thing is happening to me - only the RapCaviar playlist. Some have even displayed alternative album arts...

At this point, I am suspecting that this could be some sort of cross-artist promotion. I don't know if it's true, but it would be really cool if it was!

I'm having the same problem! Noticed it on 2 (Spotify Owned) playlists up to now: RapCaviar and Viva Latino. Very annoying.

Since this post is quite old I'm hoping someone found a solution and wants to share it...

So I have this Problem since April 2017 and still has not changed jet. May I ask you all, what phone you use? (Samsung S7 Edge) 

Screenshot_20180208-103843.png

I use Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S8

So it's not the Phones Problem.. . Really Strange

I just found out you are having the same problem and I wouldn't have needed to make a seperate post yesterday..

For me, it happens with Viva Latino, too. I'm using an Huawei Honor 8.

I've also observed that it sometimes even shows the correct song and artist, but the song name is always either appearing like this: "artist - song" or "song - artist".

I reinstalled and relogged as described in the official directions without change. Also, I just tried to see what happens when I download the songs, go offline then clear cache and try again, but still with no effects whatsoever.

Screenshot_20180207-144045.png
Screenshot_20180208-154536.png

Suggested posts