Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SAMSUNG GALAXY SPOTIFY PREMIUM EXPIRING DATE

SAMSUNG GALAXY SPOTIFY PREMIUM EXPIRING DATE

Hello everyone.

I really need some help with something i'm having problem with on my Samsung Galaxy S3, I wanna know how to check how many Spotify premium days I have left on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I know that I can check that on spotify.com and profile but I wanna know how to see the remaining days ON THE PHONE, I really hope you understand what I mean and can help me please, thank you.

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I don't there is any way to check from inside the Spotify application on any platform. 

You can only view your subscription information through a secure session on your online account pages.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@hb421 wrote:

Hello everyone.

I really need some help with something i'm having problem with on my Samsung Galaxy S3, I wanna know how to check how many Spotify premium days I have left on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I know that I can check that on spotify.com and profile but I wanna know how to see the remaining days ON THE PHONE, I really hope you understand what I mean and can help me please, thank you.

There is no way to check your remaining premium subscription on your device, or even through the desktop client for that matter.

You will have to go to the account subscription page to view the account expiry date - this is the only way, sorry!

Suggested posts