Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SD CARD Problems! Help!

SD CARD Problems! Help!

I've been a premium subsriber for about two years now. I've aquired ateast five more for you guys. So really want help or Im done forever. I have an older phone, Samsung Galaxy Stellar but its Iin great shape. I've used sd for offline spotify since you've intergrated it about a yr and a half ago. Now it no longer works. I've deleted the cache and reinstalled multiple times, to no avail. I get messages such as no sd found, or its full...niether are true. When it does save things..there is no audio when in offline mode, or it will say its downloaded and still somehow not available offline. I've been a huge huge supporter od you guys and have helped proliferate this medium..now I need your help to stay with you. Please don't make me leave. Also GET A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE! WE NEED A HUMAN TO TALK TO! I've got my Mom to subscribe. She doesn't know what a forum is, let alone how to use one! Please, please help. I loved you guys, but no I'm furious and can't get any help! I want you to make profit..but your lack of customer support will lose you tons of customers if it hasn't already, me included
3 Replies

What version of android is the device using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks man, im super frustrated. Android version 4.1.2.

Hey, could you try all the steps in this post to make sure you remove all traces of previous installations. If you still have problems after doing that, just shout.

Suggested posts