Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Pixel 3 XL

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

It has been over 1.5 year after the release of this feature, and I still don't have this feature enable. Even with a flagship phone, even with latest version of Android.

My girlfriend, who shares the family plan with me has it since May 2018, and still nothing here. Reinstalling apps doesn't work. Nothing seems to, actually.

I've been paying the subscription for almost 4 years and this "selected users features" seems to be pure BS. If you guys make a selection of users, at least open a Beta Tester program, so I can join and have the features that I'm expecting for a service that I pay for.

spotify2.png
spotify1.png
1 Reply

Hey, @dashcsn 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I really do know that it can be frustrating, but now the feature is released for everyone in the world and everything is fine on Spotify end. However, it's necessary that Instagram rolls out the support for the feature for all users. Synthesizing, the feature depends on the Instagram support now and only they can provide this function for their users. Of course, you already know that, but just to emphasize, it's recommendable that you always keep both apps, Spotify and Instagram always up-to-date to get access to all available features. More information can be found here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts