Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Gear Support - IconX earbuds

Samsung Gear Support - IconX earbuds

Does Spotify allows me to download music to and play from IconX earbuds?  I have been trying to download music to my Gear IconX to no avail.  IF not, does anyone know which streaming program allows music to be downloaded or sync with external HD on Samsung Gear IconX?

Thanks,

26 Replies

Currently there is no support for Spotify offline use for the gear icon X earbuds. I currently am using a gear fit 2 pro and I can download Spotify offline music to my fit 2 pro and listen via Bluetooth on my icon X earbuds

@bluebaker10 seems to have found a way to transfer Google Play Music to gear iconx

Is it within the designed functionality of the IconX or a workaround?

There doesn't seem to be any way to download the downloaded songs onto the gear iconx from Google play music. Maybe if you buy the song but not with the paid streaming service. If there is a way it would be nice if someone clarified how.

How were you able to transfer your music from your google play account to your iconx earbuds. I'm currently trying to figure this out and am struggling to say the least. 

Hi
@bluebaker10 is the one you should email. I havent solved it

«

@afox080 wrote:
I currently am using a gear fit 2 pro and I can download Spotify offline music to my fit 2 pro and listen via Bluetooth on my icon X earbuds

this is exactly what I am trying to do. But the IconX are connected to my Samsung s7, and I cannot make them connect to the Gear Fit 2. (Of course putting them in the box, then inserting in ear)

the earbuds just connect back to the phone. Also tried disconnecting from phone and turning off Bluetooth on phone.

How did you pull this off ? 🙂

Bjorn

Suggested posts