Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung phone not syncing whatsoever to laptop

Solved!

Samsung phone not syncing whatsoever to laptop

I have a Samsung Galaxly S4 and a MacBook Air and both are on the same network and online but they do not sync whatsoever. I make a change on my phone and nothing happens on my laptop and vise versa, and newly added local files from the past four to five days are not showing up at all on my phone, even though it says local files are synced they just dont show up at all.That also applies to all changes (new playlists, deleted playlists, etc) I have 3.56GB of space left on my phone and everything was working fine four or five days ago. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you made sure that each is logged into the same account? Also, I'd recommend a clean re-install of the apps.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Have you made sure that each is logged into the same account? Also, I'd recommend a clean re-install of the apps.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

both apps are on the same account and ive re installed my mobile app already and im reinstalling my computers spotify right now. 

ive reinstalled my mac's spotify and stuff may be working again im not sure though but im hopefull. Everythings going smooth at the moment though. 

Suggested posts