Announcements
It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Get more info over here.

Save album button disappeared

Solved!

Re: Save album button disappeared

Katerina

Hey there @Warrengs,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

When accessing an album, the heart icon should show up on the top like so: 

Alternatively, you can try clicking the three dot menu next to it and tapping Like on the menu that pops up.

If you're having troubles seeing the heart icon, we'd recommend trying a quick reinstallation of the app following the steps here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Happy Holidays 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Daronstripling
Casual Listener

return the save button and why do i have to "follow" an artist for a saved album to show up in my library.....quit **bleep**ing with it and make it user friendly

Mihail

Hey @Daronstripling,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Note that you don't have to follow an artist for a saved album to appear in your Library. You can head over to the album you like and once you click on the heart button it will appear in your Library under Music> Albums. If you'd like to save all songs from the album, you can click on the three dots in the upper right corner in the upper right corner in the album view on a mobile device and select Like all songs. You can learn more on how to use the new Library here

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

MihailModerator

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards

Daronstripling
Casual Listener
Thanks for the info……but why keep messing with the platform…..leave it alone …..what was wrong w save????now its heart and do this and do that …….stupid!!!!!!!

Professorwhiteo

Here's the problem. Sorting by album or artist doesn't arrange them by either. So if I sort by artist it mixes the albums, and if I sort by album it mixes the artists. Its a really frustrating setup, especially for people who listen to an artist's whole album(including the entire stand up comedy genre). You don't put Pink Floyd or George Carlin on Shuffle, you listen to the whole album, man! So my solution to anyone reading this is to make Playlists with Artist name's, and save the songs in the albums in order. Its a workaround until they fix it, at least. 

Ver

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

We'd suggest you first like the album. Then you can click on Albums in Your Library and play the specific album. The order of the songs should be set by default. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the Liked Songs section with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team. You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't you can check these steps and submit your idea. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.    

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

VerModerator
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar

Daronstripling
Casual Listener
Put the button back …quit **bleep**ing**bleep**
SUGGESTED POSTS