Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Save the F.U.C.K.ing songs to SD card

Solved!

Save the F.U.C.K.ing songs to SD card

Who was the f.u.c.k.i.n.g idiot that removed this option?
I am on a family premium account and I cannot save the s.h.i.t to SD card. This is very annoying!

Fix it now developers!
NOW!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As I thought, you formatted your SD card as internal storage so apps don't see it as a seperate storage location. Read this post for more information.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Nice post. Always dangerous to start out so aggresively in case it turns out that the idiot is someone else.

Anyway, what device and android version are you using? If you go to android settings/storage does it show an SD card under portable storage?

Hello, I have the same Problem. I am Not able to save songs on my sd-card. In settings of my Android System my sd-card is listed. But its not listed in settings of Spotify App. I use Spotify App 6.0.0.864armV7 and Android version 6.0 on Motorola g3 . Please help me.

Hey @DodoPiano is your SD card listed under Internal/device or Portable storage?

Hello Joe, in -----settings (of Android)->device->storage and usb----- there is first listed the Android OS, then internal storage and at last my sd-card. Does it answer your question? thx a lot
Screenshot_20160829-211226.png
Marked as solution

As I thought, you formatted your SD card as internal storage so apps don't see it as a seperate storage location. Read this post for more information.

Hello Joe, thank you verry much. Now it works. I wishing you funny Days with your guitar! :))

Heh, thank you 🙂

It is not working again, at least on android 7.0  N, what can I do????

I found it, it is working, my bad. Thanks it was helpful, greetings!

Suggested posts