Premium

Country

UNITED STATES 

Device

GOOGLE PIXEL 3 

Operating System

ANDROID 10

My Question or Issue

Whenever I go to artist and search for an artist that I saved it says no results found but when I actually go to their page the songs are still saved. 

4 Replies

Hey @WildTrashPanda,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Could you let us know how you're trying to search for an artist? Are you searching from the Search tab, or are you searching within Your Library > Artists ('Find in artists')?

If you could also include a screenshot or two to illustrate the issue you described, that would help us get a better idea of what's happening.

Thanks - keep us posted!

I'm searching from my library and going to artist and then searching my library

Screenshot_20200611-060307.png
Screenshot_20200611-060323.png
Screenshot_20200611-060337.png

Hey @WildTrashPanda.

Thanks for getting back to us with those screenshots - that clears things up a lot 🙂

If you have songs saved by an artist and you'd like to see these songs appear in Your Library > Artists, you have to follow the artist first.

Could you make sure you've followed In Fear And Faith and try searching for them again in Artists?

Thanks - keep us posted!

Hello @WildTrashPanda,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info.

If you're missing the recommended artists at the end of your followed Artists list, we'd suggest you head here and follow the instructions under the Status Update.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts