Premium

Country

France

Device

Honor 20 View

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Bonjour, avec l'ancienne mise à jour Spotify, nous pouvions sauvegarder des titres et nous pouvions rechercher à l'intérieur de ceux ci. Avec la nouvelle mise à jour qui date d'il y a 1 mois ou plus environ, je ne trouve plus l'endroit pour rechercher avec tous les titres sauvegardés. Je ne peux rechercher que les Playlist, Album et Artistes. Après seulement je peux rechercher les titres.. Mais seulement DANS la Playlist choisie, même chose avec les Albums et les Artistes.

Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider pour savoir où trouver l'ensemble des titres.

Merci !

Hello, with the old Spotify update, we could save titles and we could search inside them. With the new update that is about 1 month or so ago, I can not find the place to search with all the titles saved. I can only search for Playlists, Album and Artists. After only I can search the titles .. But only IN the selected Playlist, same thing with Albums and Artists.

If anyone could help me find out where to find all the titles.

Thank you !

Screenshot_20190817_090131_com.spotify.music.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @BlazzimirKozlov,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. Please click on Liked Songs
2. Scroll to the top of the playlist until a search field appears. It'll say Find in Liked songs. You can search for your saved content there.

Please bear in mind that it is not possible search for songs when you go to an Album or an Artist.

Hope this helps 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts