Search inside the playlist is gone

Re: Search inside the playlist is gone

taedium
Gig Goer

Why would they remove a perfectly working feature? 

This also makes using the app while driving a lot more dangerous, since it requires you to look at your phone. Incentivizing reckless drivers to not keep their eyes on the road is a terrible idea. 

Animent
Casual Listener

You hope that helps? After you have marked the issue as solved and allowing us all to vote back a feature that has already existed?

The best part is that the poll is marked as 'new idea' in the link you sent. No Peter that did not help, not one bit.

Re: Bring back search within playlists

kikilew
Casual Listener

I also think it was unnecessary and I’m hoping for an update soon.

fckthe3333limit
Casual Listener

This is one of the most **bleep**ed design decisions you guys made in the past and i mean you already made a lot of them! No wonder when you choose to change the user interface completely every second week...

PLEASE bring back the old playlist search feature, the three extra steps you added are a real pain :(

Also invest more time and energy into making the application faster and stop changing the userinterface as soon as users have adaptet to it

kikilew
Casual Listener

keep getting my hopes up with every new update. Considering they used to have this feature surely it shouldn't be too difficult.  

GregC215
Casual Listener

So you decided to remove an obviously useful feature and now want us to vote to get it back? Thanks Spotify Team!

AlbaVee

I have been a Spotify user since 2011 and a premium user since then. This is the first time I post in this forum, and it's because I'm very upset with the decision to remove this feature. Conveniently searching wkthin a playlist is a BASIC app feature. This needs to be fixed for Android users. 

andre44rs

Taking away the search bar is the stupidest idea you guys ever had

Highlighted

Fergus180
Casual Listener

been a spotify premium user since 2013 and have had to regularly look up why features dissapear or try and fix stupid design decisions that make no sense (like not being able to reorder a playlist on mobile). This is the first time I've been annoyed enough to comment. I cannot believe someone working for spotify actively decided that the unobstrusive search bar at the top needed to be moved into a menu with unneccesarily slow animations.

Joshua41
Casual Listener

Hey Peter, 8 months later and this still has been fixed. When will it be changed back?

SUGGESTED POSTS