Search inside the playlist is gone

Re: Bring back search within playlists

Animent
Casual Listener

Realistically I dont think its coming back. They would rather you use their 'main' search function. But on the off chance spotify feels like adding back it's old functionality heres a bump.

cjbailey13

Just upgraded from my 5 year old iPhone 6 to the Galaxy S10 and have now found myself here because of the same issue as everyone else. Swipe down to search within Liked Songs and Playlists was perfectly present and functioning on my iPhone and I used it a lot, it's absurd to see it's not there on a brand new flagship device and sad to see that this issue has been going on for a while with no action taken.

Joshua41
Casual Listener

Spotify have turned into Facebook, they don't give a **bleep** about their users because they know better. Time to switch to a better music streaming service.

Re: Searching through a playlist

ewitma20
Visitor

Please bring this feature back! It just...makes sense. 

Re: Searching through a playlist

Vaeded
Casual Listener

Still unable to search via the playlist after a full year of complaints. 

I was sad to see this forum confirm all of what I already knew, seeing as how my partner has an iPhone as has been able to search without issue.  I don't understand why it was removed, and no one in the Android community knows either.  I have been using Spotify since before my partner (the iPhone user) and even introduced him to it.  I've been a premium user, on and off for the betterment of 7 years and definitely have a loyalty to Spotify.  This, however, is egregious, and will eventually lead me to want to search for other options for a service.  Playlists be d*mned, I will rebuild elsewhere.

Schubby4
Please put the search bar back on the playlists page. I dont want to go to the top right three dots and then click filter songs. This was a terrible design change. Do the people that work for spotify actually use the al? It sure doesn't look like it. Also I have a note 9.
SUGGESTED POSTS