My Question or Issue
Since the last update I'm encountering several problems that were already flagged as bugs in previous threads, but all at the same time.
- After some time of use, the notification controls disappear and I have to control the music by opening the app
- The mini-bar showing pause/play control and song name while browsing the app can start the music but not pause it. The only controls that work are the full screen ones
- Sound goes to speaker when unplugging wired headphones and/or bluetooth headset instead of pausing
- The music just stops randomly by itself , and when going into the app, it's paused
What I tried
- Reset the application permissions
- Reset the phone settings specific to headsets
- Reinstalling the app
- Force kill the app and restart
The only things that worked did so temporarily. By force killing the app, it goes back to working normaly for a time.
This is ongoing since the last update, since almost a month.
I really hope this will be fixed soon as it's making me consider switching to another service.