Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

Operating System

Android 8.1.0

My Question or Issue

I just updated my spotify app and got the 'share to instagram story' option. I tried and it works. But when I tried for the second time (the next day) that option was gone. I can't find that option again.

Anyone could advice me how to fix this? Thank you.

Screenshot_2018-11-09-20-30-51-629_com.spotify.music.png
Screenshot_2018-11-10-09-41-20-155_com.spotify.music.png
Top Answer
Peter
Spotify Legend

Hey @glngadhi,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

We are currently working with Instagram to make this option available for everyone soon!

Right now we cannot provide an exact timeframe on when it's going to be out to everybody.

In the meantime, we recommend you keep both your apps updated.

Thanks!

23 Replies

Why cant you people fix this tiny problem it has been more than 4 months why can't you fix this? 

Still cannot post it, this is getting ridiculous, we have two of these billion dollar companies over here litteraly playing with money WE are paying them and still cannot fix this one goddamned issue for months and months and months now, why am I still paying for this stupid app then?

also for me.have you solved?

I have the same issue, Galacy s8, one UI, ansroid Pie, Spotify 8.5.20.857, there is no share option to instagram stories, reinstalled both apps 2 times already, didn't help, any suggestion? Seems like this is ongoing for several months already, so I hope there is some option to fix it, didn't find it anywhere though...

Suggested posts