Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

ASUS Zenfone Zoom S (ZE553KL)

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I cannot share music on Instagram stories, the option doesn't even shows up on the app. Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling both apps (Instagram and Spotify), it's still not wokring. I also checked if my Facebook account was connected to Spotify, and everything seems to be okay. I really don't know why the feautre is not working.

Screenshot_20190225-080827.jpg
5 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

Just to make sure, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify App?

Can you please tell me if you had the option to share music to your Instagram Stories? If yes, I recommend you to try to use the same feature on another device.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

The same is happening to me and all the people i know, it just doesn't let you share anything on instagram.

Hey @Fede95.

Sorry for the late reply!

Make sure to head over to this thread, where we've provided an update regarding this issue.

Hope that helps!

I have the same problem , i can share it to my Instagram stories in the past and everything is okay but today I'm trying to sharing a song to My Instagram stories i have the features in it but when i try to sharing a song it says "Instagram has stopped" and it happend in both of my device ,i already tried to uninstall both of the apps and it still didn't work please help me 

pls download my screen recorded video from this link, pls help me **bleep** this is extremely frustrating!!! 

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=3d778f6643&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r4837711712391088688&t...

Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 5.29.19 PM.png

 cuz cant even freaking upload & dunno y, samo my file format is MP4!!!

Suggested posts