Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I can't share music on instagram story.

Why I can't share music on instagram story.

Why can not I share music only on instagram direct. But I want to share music in instagram story.

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

Vivo v5

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

Why can not I share music only on instagram direct. But I want to share music in instagram story.

IMG_25611216_183008.JPG
6 Replies

No me aparece la opcion de compartir la canción en las historias de Instagram. Siempre tengo las últimas actualizaciones de ambas aplicaciones y sigue sin aparacerme. Hace meses que las mantengo actualizadas. No si dependera de mi cuenta o algo así. Espero que me respondan. Saludos desde Argentina

Tengo un LG Q6

Android 7.1.1

Versión de Spotify actualmente: 8.4.84.874

Screenshot_2018-12-13-19-56-07.png

Intena eliminar la aplicatión y volver a descargarla

Ya lo hice. Hoy casualmente. No funcionó.

Hello @paochanon

Both Spotify and Instagram, are working to get this fixed for all users. I hope it gets sorted out soon. Please be patient 🙂

Have a nice day ^^

Plan

Premium

Country

Israel

Device

Samsung Galaxy s7

My Question or Issue

I have trouble to share songs on Instagram.

It seems that I can only send songs directly.

I updated the last version of both apps and still I'm having the same result. 

Hey there folks!

Thanks for posting about this.

If you previously had the option to share to Instagram stories, but it's now missing, we'd recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps below:

1. Head here and click Remove all devices
  2. Go to your Spotify settings, scroll down to Storage and then clear the cache
  3. From the Android home screen, tap Settings > Apps
  4. Find Spotify in your list of apps, tap it and clear the cache and data. Then select Uninstall.
  5. Switch your device off and wait a couple minutes
  6. Switch your device back on
  7. Open the Google Play Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app

However, keep in mind that we're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. If you didn't have the option to share to your Instagram stories, you can find more info here. If we have any more info to share in the future, we'll be sure to keep you posted.

All the best!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts