Step 1

NEXT STEP

Should I uninstall premium spotify because I can't login

Solved!

Should I uninstall premium spotify because I can't login

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Joe
Got sorted didn't realise my username had a hyphen! Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

So what happens when you try to log in exactly?

Hi thanks for replying. I type in my username and password then tap login- it shows logging then reverts back to login. I've done it loads of times so don't know what else to do!

So you don't get an error message? OK try following the steps here to reinstall the app and let me know if it works.

Hi Joe uninstall education then reinstalled got the error message username and password wrong so tried to sign up but can't cos my email is still registered with spotify so still logged out.

Hi Joe uninstall then reinstalled got the error message username and password wrong so tried to sign up but can't cos my email is still registered with spotify so still logged out.

You shouldn't be signing in with an email address but with your user name. If you don't remembr your user name, it appears on your premium receipt as well as here.

I didn't I used my username and password and it said it was incorrect . 
Marked as solution

Hi Joe
Got sorted didn't realise my username had a hyphen! Thanks for your help!

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts