Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shows paid in my account but does not give me premium.

Shows paid in my account but does not give me premium.

I am a college student and I tried to sign up for a student premium account on, but it wouldn't let me and told me there was an error. So I had a second account that I forgot that used my actual college email so I switched over to that account and tried to use my card there. I got farther along the process bit them it gave me the "Oops! There was an error..." notification once more. I checked my bank account and two charges of $1.09 were taken out as well as a charge of $5.48. Therefore I thought "oh it actually did work." Checked my first account I still had the free account. Checked the second account, still had the free account. I went online tried to see what what to do according to their website, told me to reinstall the app or re-log in. I did so and logged back into both accounts still had free both times. I got back on there website tried to contact them through theiressaging system (email) and still to no avail as they sent me an email back telling me to do what I have already done. Since they don't seem to have a number for me to call this is sort of a last shot type of thing. Help would be great concerning this subject. Thank you!

(Android user: Galaxy S6)
2 Replies

I apologize for the bad grammar

Suggested posts